The IIMS Membership Travel Service scheme for members is run by Norad Travel Group. The scheme offers a range of exclusive benefits for IIMS members only.
Norad Travel Group is recognised as one of the UK’s leading independent marine travel companies providing dedicated maritime travel services. The company was formed in 1981 and the Marine Division started in 2009 after successful client gains in the superYacht and marine survey area. They have seen rapid growth due in the main to their speed of response, competitive airfares and support services both in their day office and 24/7 Emergency Centre. Norad’s client base includes customers operating in numerous marine sectors notably oil and gas, cruise ships, marine survey, shipbuilding, superyachts and crew movement.
The Norad team of Marine Specialists are based in their Liss (UK) European Headquarters. They operate alongside their Global partners in Greece, The Philippines, India, UK, Ukraine, South Africa and Australia. Norad Travel Management holds marine fare contracts with all major airlines.
The exclusive benefits offered to IIMS members include:
• Dedicated Marine Division
• Exclusive email address: email@example.com
• Dedicated named personnel to manage your international trip plans
• Specially discounted fares with over 50 airlines
• Double baggage allowance
• Up to 50% cheaper than published airfares
• Full service including Air, Airport Parking, Airport Lounge Passes, Car Hire, Hotels, Passports & Visa
• Centralised ‘one-stop-shop’ service
• All travellers passport details, travel preferences, Seaman’s books etc will be logged on our systems and automatically entered into the reservation every time you travel
• Fast Response times
• Guaranteed and faster than booking via the web.
• 24-Hour Emergency Service
• Available 24/7, 52 weeks a year
• Global Traveller Tracking
• Compliant with the Corporate Manslaughter Act
• Security Alerts
• FREE Mobile Itinerary App
• Information on the move
• Travel Expenditure Reports
• Online MI Reporting
• Multi-currency Payments
• Billing accepted in Sterling, Euros and Swiss Francs
• Lowest Fare Guarantee
Why not make contact for a quotation for your travel requirements? Norad’s UK office can take your telephone calls on +44 (0) 1730 894700 from 08.30-18.00 (GMT) Monday to Friday, or any time by email.