Please click the link below for information on Vessel Coding Fees:
- Could nuclear powered ships help the industry meet the 2050 emissions target?
- An open letter to the worldwide yacht and boat manufacturing industry written by IIMS
- Report into deadly Kiribati ferry sinking says the vessel was unsafe
- New requirement for maintenance of life-saving appliances enter into force in 2020
- MAIB publishes the results of 25 incidents in its Safety Digest 2/2019
Autonomous CEO blog Certifying Authority Containers Employment Environment Exhibitions Government Health & Safety IIMS News Inland Waterways International News LYSCWG MAIB Marine News MCA New Technology Offshore P&I Clubs Ports Ship News Shipping Small Craft News Superyacht News Training UK News Workboats
- Report Writing Online Seminar October 2019
- Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show
- 30/10/2019 - 03/11/2019
- Ft Lauderdale
- Live lecture: Biological attack on iron and steel - a surveyor's potential nightmare?
- IIMS Scotland Large Yacht & Small Training 2019
- 04/11/2019 - 05/11/2019
- 05/11/2019 - 08/11/2019