The long-awaited initial package of mandatory CO2 reduction measures that will be enforced across the global fleet is expected to be approved. The implications of the meeting are far-reaching and will affect all stakeholders in maritime shipping.
This webinar will present the main outcomes from the virtual MEPC 75 meeting:
– CO2 reduction measures
– Design index for existing ships (EEXI),
– Enhanced management plan (SEEMP)
– Carbon intensity rating scheme
– Accelerated EEDI schedule
– Highlights from other topics
The presenters are Eirik Nyhus, Director Environment and Tore Longva, Principal Consultant, both from DNV GL, Regulatory Affairs.
Click here for details of how to join the webinar. .