It is time to reserve your place at the 4th Biennial IIMS UAE Branch Conference 2015.
The conference, taking place in Dubai on Tuesday 24 and Wednesday 25 November 2015, is entitled: “Marine loss, prevention and warranty”. The venue for the conference is the stunning Jumeirah Beach Hotel along the Arabian Gulf shoreline.
The organisers would like to extend their thanks to the Conference title sponsors DGS Marine Group.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Mr Mike Schwarz, CEO, IIMS UK
1st Day: IIMS Head Office news and initiatives
2nd Day: Why accreditation and standards matter
• Mr Simon Stonehouse, Asia Capital Re-insurance Group PTE Ltd
Re-insurer’s perspective on Loss Prevention
• Mr John Noble, Constellation Marine, UK
Do underwriters give lip service to loss prevention?
• Mr Carl Durow, The London P&I Club
P&I liability focused ship inspection
• Mr Omar Omar, Al Tamimi & Co
Dispute resolution and loss prevention
• Mr Vivek Seth, Halul Offshore Services Company, Qatar
Marine offshore risk – Are we covered?
• Mr Steve Grant, Britannia Risks
Well guarded offshore facility or pleasure craft or seagoing vessel – as a loss prevention compulsion
• Mr Ton Boss, HMC BV
The principles of marine warranty surveying; Advanced engineering
• Mr Julien Horn, Through Transport Mutual Services (Gulf) a TT Club Network Partner
TT Club update & an insurers guide to working with surveyors – How to work better together
• Capt Harry Subramaniam
Oversight or Overlooked
Capt Pushkar Gadam, Risk Management & Loss Prevention Manager
A Statistical approach to Loss Prevention
The cost to attend both days of conference is just $300 or AED 1,100.
Click for more information: IIMS Dubai Conference Flyer
Or visit the website to reserve your place:
IIMS UAE Branch website or email for details.