Highlights of this issue of The Report include:
- Natural Gas innovation means green boating power that pays for itself
- Rotor sail technology for auxiliary wind propulsion of ships
- The trials and tribulations of developing a second career as a marine surveyor
- Are drones the future of marine surveying?
- After the Costa Concordia disaster where are we?
- A fresh water warning and the associated dangers to your health
- Beware disintegrating laminate
- A day in the life of Mick Dyer, IIMS Australia Branch Chairman