Another record breaking edition, this issue of The Report is the largest ever output by the Institute at 112 pages. The highlights and feature articles include:
– The elephant in the room: What do remote surveys mean for the marine surveying profession?
– What surveyors ought to know about Fastenings Part II
– Sacrificial anodes – a waste of money?
– Cyber security and ships
– Decarbonizing shipping: the role of internal combustion engines
– Why do container stacks collapse and who is liable?
– Making ship systems smarter with simulation
– The Wakashio incident. Was the Mauritian Government prepared?
– A Day in the Life of Jeffrey Casciani-Wood
– The making of the new Norwegian research vessel RV Kronprinz Hakkon