The 132-page March 2023 Report magazine – edition 103 – is available to read.
Some of the key features are:
– Minimum steel thickness for narrowboats: Special feature
– The opportunities and challenges presented by report writing software
– Is lithium-ion the ideal battery?
– State the facts and only the facts in post-incident reporting
– Key trends driving marine insurance claims activity from fire to inflation
– Beware of the danger of in-transit fumigation
– Firefighting at sea – Towards a safe ship concept
– What lessons could be learned by the Suez Canal Authorities from the Ever Given grounding?
– Finding the cracks before they appear