Date(s) - 27/11/2017
Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort
IIMS Regional Director and Deputy President, Capt Zarir Irani and the IIMS UAE Branch Committee are pleased to announce the dates for an important one day Conference.
The IIMS UAE Branch’s fifth biennial one day conference is set to take place on Monday 27th November 2017. The venue is the Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort, Al Sufouh. The Sheraton Jumeirah is one of the most pleasant beach resorts set on the Jumeirah Beach in the Dubai Marina.
The theme this time is “Marine Insurance and Surviving the New Reality”.
Speakers and presentations include:
– The relevance of IIMS in the 21st Century and how marine insurers can get the most from institute members by Mike Schwarz
– Casualty Investigation in the Modern Electronic Era: ‘Thinking Outside the Box’ by Jack Hatcher
– P & I Ship Inspection Surveys – What are The Club’s Looking For by Carl Durow
– Striving towards impartiality as Marine Surveying Professionals (Concepts, Cases, Concerns, and Challenges) by Tony Fernandez
– Introducing Antigua and Barbuda, Yacht and Maritime Registry – advantages of flying a white listed flag by Captain John Noble
– Innovative and Rapid 3D Visualisation & Collision Simulation Technology – riding the wave of the Digital Evidence Revolution by Dr Phil Thompson
– Uber Surveyors – Breaking the stereotype by Henrik Nolsøe
– Logistics and cargo claims for left behind cargo in ports by Omar Omar
Delegate Registration Fees
(US Dollars / AED)
IIMS Members & Students – USD 180 (AED 650)
Associates RINA, IMARST, MNI, MICS, NAMS, SAMS, DSAA – USD 190 (AED 700)
Non Members – USD 205 (AED 750)
For more information, and to reserve your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com