ICOMIA has released an updated Sustainability Guide which was previously known as the Environment Guide. Highlighted in blue are the areas that have changed or had new information added in this edition.
The guide features clear and concise outlines of the latest environment legislation affecting the EU, US, Asia and Australia, plus international organisations such as the International Maritime Organisation. In simple terms, the guide explains what the legislation is, why it has been imposed, when it will take effect, who it may affect and how. The Sustainability Guide is an invaluable tool for anyone who is operating in the global recreational marine industry.
Some of the areas covered include:
– Australian climate change;
– Recycling and Waste Reduction Bill;
– Work Health and Safety Regulations (WHS Act);
– The European Green Deal;
– COM/2019/640 final;
– EU Zero Pollution Action Plan;
– Industry related legislative developments within the USA and Canada, plus many other topics.
The 101 page guide is available to download and read at Icomia Sustainability Guide.