The biggest ever Report Magazine published. The highlights are:
– How to survey a mast, its rigging and sails
– Five ways in which shipping is using AI to enhance performance management
– Fastenings: What a marine surveyor ought to know (Part I)
– Managing the most extreme remote workers
– Colregs: Still fit for purpose?
– The inland waterways boatbuilding industry
– The shipping industry must adapt if it’s to survive in the modern world
– Airborne and structure borne ultrasound as a key component to predictive maintenance
– What’s required to construct a new vessel type packed full of innovations?
– Marine market is urged to reinforce its support for the average adjusting profession
– A day in the Life of Sarah White